We‚Äôre an online Software as a Service (SaaS) workplace education technology business looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our sales team in the San Francisco Bay Area. We have a huge opportunity ahead to help workplaces deliver great online training to meet new legal requirements that will help make safer and more inclusive workplace cultures. We‚Äôre defining a new trend: ‚ÄėCultureTech.‚ÄĚ
You are an ambitious self-starter that always strives to be the best at what you do. You are high-energy, curious, and ultra-efficient. You love making connections with prospects, finding alignment, selling a value prop and bringing them on-board in a consultative but efficient way. You love the hunt, don‚Äôt mind pounding the pavement, and feel great after a week of hard work. You bust through quotas. You truly believe in the benefits of diversity and want to be part of creating positive change.
- Consistently meet or exceed quota using a diligent, consultative sales approach through a 90-120 day sales cycle
- Identify client alignment and cull large prospect list for best opportunities
- Develop deals through high-volume, high-quality outreach meeting Emtrain‚Äôs sales process and methodology for prospecting
- Move prospects through the pipeline purposefully and efficiently, identify and solve buying roadblocks early
- Skillfully navigate pricing negotiations and procurement processes to close deals on time
- Effectively use our CRM (Salesforce) to track all activity, closely manage pipeline (deal size, sales stage and close date), and provide accurate monthly forecast
- Demonstrable business acumen and a deep understanding of selling a complex enterprise solution sale to HR, Legal and Compliance Personas
- Experience engaging “C” and ‚ÄúVP‚ÄĚ levels to create alignment and appreciation of a value proposition
- Expertise in moving prospects through the sales funnel and closing deals, particularly around price negotiations and procurement
- 4+ years of meeting/exceeding revenue quota in a solutions based hunter role and new account development.
- A team player who appreciates collaboration, shares ideas, and plays a part in motivating and energizing both internal and external team members to produce a winning effort.
Emtrain is on a mission to create healthier organizations through online compliance training, expert guidance and data analytics. We transform workplace behavior using real-world video scenarios, engaging animation and Q&A access to industry experts on topics ranging from workplace harassment prevention to cybersecurity. We are co-located in San Francisco and Sacramento, with a part local, part remote salesforce. We are woman-founded, woman-led, and serve great clients like Netflix, Pinterest and Yelp.
We provide a competitive salary, stock options, paid vacation, and benefits: medical, dental and 401k. Emtrain actively promotes diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.