Emtrain is looking for an experience Account Manager in the San Francisco Bay Area to create long-term, trusting relationships with our well-established client base of midsize (500 – 5,000 employees) to enterprise clients (5,000+ employees). The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, manage annual renewals, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
We’re an online Software as a Service (SaaS) workplace education technology business who has largely grown through client referrals and we’re looking to accelerate growth through a skilled marketing and sales team. We have a huge opportunity ahead to help workplaces deliver great online training to meet new legal requirements that will help make safer and more inclusive workplace cultures. We’re defining a new trend: ‘CultureTech.”
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters – build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to expand and develop new business with existing clients to meet sales quota
- Forecast, track, and report key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- 4+ years of proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Maintain a consistent, high-quality customer-focused orientation, including providing clear, accurate information; explaining procedures or materials or providing supplemental information; anticipating problems or questions
- SaaS experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Preferred experience in HCM, LMS, Compliance industry
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Gainsight and HubSpot)
Emtrain is on a mission to create healthier organizations through online compliance training, expert guidance and data analytics. We transform workplace behavior using real-world video scenarios, engaging animation and Q&A access to industry experts on topics ranging from workplace harassment prevention to cybersecurity. We are co-located in San Francisco and Sacramento, with a part local, part remote salesforce. We are woman-founded, woman-led, and serve great clients like Netflix, Pinterest and Yelp.
We provide a competitive salary, stock options, paid vacation, and benefits: medical, dental and 401k. Emtrain actively promotes diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.