Weâ€™re an online Software as a Service (SaaS) education technology business looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative based in Silicon Valley or Sacramento to join our sales team.
We have a huge opportunity ahead to help workplaces deliver great online training to meet new legal requirements that will help foster diversity and inclusion and healthier workplace cultures. We need an amazing Sales Development Representative to help us capture the huge opportunity ahead.
You are an ambitious self-starter that always strives to be the best at what you do. You are high-energy, have a positive phone presence, and have a proven track record of delivering results. You thrive under pressure and work well in a team environment. You truly believe in the benefits of diversity and want to be part of creating positive change.
- Generate leads through target account selling, outbound prospecting, and calling on inbound leads
- Create high-quality, high-volume outreach
- Schedule demos for sales team with qualified leads
- Track and input all activity in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of Emtrain solutions and values
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on product, industry changes, and competitive landscape
- Prior sales development experience preferred
- A proven closer who ranks in the top 5-10% amongst the current SDR team
- Is not afraid to cold call anyone anytime and anywhere
- Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and writing skills
- Must have a strong work ethic because sales doesnâ€™t stop at 6pm
- Must be confident and have high energy to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational and phone skills
- Ability to listen to customers and tailor future correspondence to address their needs
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM is a plus
Emtrain is on a mission to create healthier organizations through online compliance training, expert guidance and data analytics. We transform workplace behavior using real-world video scenarios, engaging animation and Q&A access to industry experts on topics ranging from workplace harassment prevention to cybersecurity. We are co-located in San Francisco and Sacramento, with a part local, part remote salesforce. We are woman-founded and woman-led and serve great clients like Netflix, Pinterest and Yelp.
We provide a competitive salary, stock options, paid vacation, and benefits: medical, dental and 401k. Emtrain actively promotes diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.