Delivering Outstanding Customer Service To Co-workers Training
Delivering Outstanding Customer Service to Co-workers Online Training Course
In todayâ€™s business environment, the health and success of companies are often measured by the rate at which they bring in and retain new customers. That makes the customer experience and customer service a critical component in every high-performing team. Many organizations have also recognized that customer service principals are critical to purely internal operations. Every organization is comprised of departments or teams that often provide services to and interact with other parts of the organization. Effectively providing service to these internal customers enhances performance, reduces conflict and stress, and ultimately benefits the external customer and your bottom line.
Delivering Outstanding Customer Service teaches employees the basic skills needed to provide great customer service to internal and/or external customers. This course teaches learners how to effectively identify and address a customerâ€™s needs, effectively identify and address a customerâ€™s needs, use outstanding customer service to generate return business, connect with customers through online tools, and how to turn customer problems into opportunities. Learners are also given direct access to Emtrainâ€™s course experts and can anonymously ask questions via our innovative Expert Q&A feature.
Course length: 30 minutes
Audience: Managers and employees
- Employees and managers will learn strategies for outstanding customer service to support customer retention and growth
- How to assess and understand customer needs
- How to assess and understand customer satisfaction
- The importance of and opportunities presented by in-person customer service
- The challenges and benefits of telephone customer service
- The basics of electronic customer service
- Strategies for handling difficult customers
- Gives learners access to an Emtrain people skills expert for guidance and best practices on this topic
- Integrates with LinkedIn to track personal training certifications
- Tailored to include your branding and policy
Get your free course trial!