New York state and New York City sexual harassment prevention mandates mean employers must understand how to be compliant.
The new mandates mean all employers must provide sexual harassment prevention training to ALL New York employees. This fact sheet covers the details around the training requirements, and focuses on the most frequently asked questions:
- When do the laws go into effect?
- Who must receive training?
- How often must you train?
- What mandates do the state and city laws have in common?
- Where do the laws differ as it relates to training?
In addition, takeaways and action items are listed so employers with New York employees are fully prepared to be compliant with these new training requirements.