Canada Workplace Harassment Training
Preventing Workplace Harassment Canada Online Training Course
This program is designed to satisfy mandated training requirements in Ontario, Quebec and British Columbia and includes engaging video scenarios and practical manager checklists and guidance. Â It teaches employees about bullying, harassment, and violence within the workplace and practical, effective strategies to maintain a respectful workplace. This program also guides learners to review and acknowledge their employerâ€™s policy and reporting information.
This program educates managers based in or doing business in Canada on workplace bullying, violence, and harassment. It is designed to satisfy mandated training requirements in Ontario, Quebec and British Columbia - and includes engaging video scenarios and practical manager checklists and guidance. It also includes language, spelling, and references appropriate for a Canadian audience.
Course length: 70 minutes
Audience: Managers and employees
- How to navigate employee conflict with our Workplace Color Spectrumâ„˘
- What is workplace violence?
- What is psychological harassment?
- What are protected grounds?
- How to give feedback and modify inappropriate conduct before it leads to a harmful work environment
- How to identify warning signs for workplace violence and appropriate response procedures
- How to use workplace policies and procedures to report any workplace concerns
- Meets the training requirements of Ontario Bill 168 and the Quebec training requirements
- Gives learners direct access to Emtrain subject matter experts for best practices
- Shares anonymized, curated questions submitted by learners and answered by Emtrain Experts
- Includes managerâ€™s checklist and suggested investigation procedures
- Available in English and French Canadian